Calling all Disney princesses and brave knights: There’s a magical makeover opportunity on Walt Disney World property that’s not Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. At Four Seasons Orlando Resort, parents can treat their little princesses and knights to Magical Moments, a list of spa services that are sure to make any kid feel extra special.
Derek Hoffman, senior director of the spa at Four Seasons Orlando, tells Orlando Parenting that Magical Moments, which has been on the spa menu at the resort since it opened in 2014, is about more than just the makeover — there are stunning princess dresses, too.
“For the little one who loves to dress up as a princess, make her fairytale dreams come true with a custom dress of heirloom quality,” says Hoffman of the dresses, which go beyond simple costume-quality with their intricate and elaborate designs. “[Our] exclusive princess dresses feature detailed beading, stitchery and fabric that make the dresses a beautiful, cherished keepsake for years to come.”
“Complete the ensemble with a Magical Moment experience at the salon,” Hoffman adds, “where the little one will receive a hair style, princess makeup application, tiara and wand, and princess proclamation.”Derek Hoffman, senior director of the spa at Four Seasons Orlando
Magical Moments princess makeover packages
- The Royal Treatment, priced at $310, includes a princess dress of choice, a princess hairstyle, a designer princess tiara, princess makeup and nail polish, fairy dust, a princess bracelet, and a commemorative princess certificate.
- The Belle of the Ball package, priced at $150, includes a princess hair style and accessory, magical princess wand, princess makeup and nail polish, fairy dust, a princess bracelet, and a commemorative princess certificate.
- The Shining Knight package, priced at $55, includes “handsomely groomed hair,” a royal crown, and a sword and shield.
Things to know about Magical Moments at Four Seasons Orlando
- The services take place in the adult spa area, inside the hair salon section of the venue.
- Magical Moments is open to the public. You do not need to be a guest at Four Seasons to sign up.
- Services can be booked online or by calling the spa at Four Seasons at (407)313-7777.
- Four Seasons Orlando is also home to the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals, so it’s possible to visit for both experiences at once for an extra magical day.
How does Magical Moments’ pricing compare to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?
While Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique has always operated at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney Springs, and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, it’s currently only open at Magic Kingdom. During a Bibbidi Bobbidi makeover, kids are treated to a princess makeover that ranges in price from $230 to $100. While Walt Disney World formerly offered Pirates League makeovers for the non-princesses in the family, that service closed in 2020.
Magical Moments’ packages are similar in pricing, minus the top-tier option, which costs more due to the high-quality princess dress that comes with the service.