Many of our local restaurants are again offering special Thanksgiving dinner to-go family meals for a relaxing holiday at home. Check out our favorite picks for Thanksgiving dinner to go and takeout. Kick up your feet and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal together without the work.
And if you feel like going out then check out these Orlando restaurants open for Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Dinner To Go
The answers to your questions “Where can I get Thanksgiving dinner to go?” and “Who makes Thanksgiving dinner to go?” are right here. Keep reading!
Plate Above Catering has your holiday meal plan covered. Whether you’re planning a cozy family gathering or a grand office party, our chef-prepared gourmet holiday meals elevate any celebration. At the heart of our services are the popular Family Dinners to go.
This features a Sage Butter Whole Turkey, tender and flavorful, served with rich pan gravy, savory harvest stuffing, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, and a delightful cranberry chutney. Alternate entrees are Roasted Pork Loin, Baked Ham, and Prime Rib.
All entrees are accompanied by your choice of sides. The Holiday Trays menu is perfect for a smaller, more intimate gathering. We understand that every event is unique, and a customizable catering menu is what you’ll need to satisfy your guests. Choosing Plate Above means choosing elevated experiences with less stress. Enjoy the season’s magic and focus on making cherished memories this holiday season, Plate Above will take care of the rest.
4 Rivers Smokehouse
Smoked meats like a whole smoked turkey and signature Angus brisket are the stars of 4 Rivers’ a la carte holiday menu. Other options include smoked salmon, boneless ham, bone-in leg of lamb, and prime rib. Side dishes can be purchased a la carte or as part of the Fixins Package, which feeds 4-6 and includes six different side dishes.
Don’t forget to add on a holiday pie. Thanksgiving dinner to go orders must be placed by 11/18 at 5:00 PM, with pick-up on November 22.
Cost: Pricing is a la carte, ranging from $34.99 – $229 for holiday meats. Pies are $29.99 each and a la carte sides are $10.99 per quart. The Fixins Package is $67.49 and includes six side dishes (1 quart serving each). See the full menu and order online here.
TooJay’s offers Thanksgiving Packages To-Go, available for pick-up from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Nov. 23, 2023 Thanksgiving Packages (Available for carry out).
- Small Package ( Feeds 4-5 people – $139.99)
- Includes sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, green beans almondine, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, rye bread, one pumpkin pie and half a dozen black and white cookies
- Medium Package(Feeds 10 people – $279.99)
- Includes sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, green beans almondine, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, rye bread, two pumpkin pies and one key lime pie
- Large Package (Feeds 20 people – $439.99)
- Includes sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, green beans almondine, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, rye bread, three pumpkin pies and one pumpkin spice
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
The Firebirds Thanksgiving to-go menu options feed up to 6 people and are available with Turkey, Ham, or both. All options are $159.95 and are available to order online now for pick up on November 21 or 22.
All orders must be placed by November 18.
- Turkey Feast
- Includes Roasted Sliced Turkey & Gravy, Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Dressing, Cranberry Sauce, Asparagus with Roasted Garlic Thyme Butter, Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding, and Bread with whipped butter.
- Ham Feast (Feeds 6 people – $159.95)
- Includes Brown Sugar Sliced Ham, Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Dressing, Asparagus with roasted garlic thyme butter, Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding, and Bread with whipped butter.
- Turkey & Ham Combo (2 pounds of each)
- Includes Roasted Sliced Turkey & Gravy and Brown Sugar Sliced Ham, Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Dressing, Asparagus with roasted garlic thyme butter, Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding, and Bread with whipped butter.
The Ravenous Pig
The Ravenous Pig’s Thanksgiving dinner to go menu includes a half ($42) or whole ($72) turkey that’s already brined, seasoned and ready to pop into the oven. As an added bonus, turkey gravy and cranberry relish are included. A la carte sides are available for $14-18 each and you can order a pecan pie for $30.
Group servings of cocktails, bottles of wine, and craft beer are also available – cheers!
Cost: Pricing is a la carte; Order online here for pickup Wednesday, November 22, 2023 between 11am and 4pm.
Winter Park Collective
If you need vegan options for your Thanksgiving meal, Winter Park Collective has you covered. They are Orlando’s first vegan collective, featuring 6 local vegan vendors, and they are offering Thanksgiving to go this year. They have vegan options for your main dish, pasta, sides, desserts, and even drinks. Ordering details and pricing will be announced soon.
Whether you’re planning a quiet celebration, a large family get-together, or a festive dinner, Metro Diner’s heat-and-serve Holiday At Home Feast keeps it delicious and simple. Leave the cooking to them and enjoy Turkey or Ham plus all your favorite traditional holiday sides — serving 1, 4, or 8.
Meals include choice of baked ham OR turkey and include Mashed Potatoes & Gravy,
Steamed Green Beans OR Roasted Street Corn, Savory Cornbread Stuffing OR Macaroni & Cheese, Cranberry Sauce, and Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.
Cost: Feeds 1 ($16.49), 4 ($61.99), or 8 ($119.49). Order online by Wednesday, November 22 for pick up on Thanksgiving Day.
The Capital Grille
9101 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819 The Capital Grille (locations at The Pointe Orlando and Millenia) is offering two Thanksgiving dining options.
You can dine in, or order a to-go kit that includes an assortment of classic sides to complement the main dish.
Cost: $50 for dine in ($20 for kids) and $135 for the sides at-home kit available to go. We’ve listed a few sides-only options below, keep reading.
STK Orlando Thanksgiving To Go
Delivery and Curbside Pick-up STK Thanksgiving Specials featuring Roasted Free-Range Turkey with all the sides and trimmings. You can also add on a la carte sides and a whole Spiced Pumpkin Pie. Thanksgiving specials are available November 23 – 26.
Cost: Roasted Free-Range Turkey is $64 per person or $124 for two people. Sides start at $19 each. Whole Spiced Pumpkin pie is $64. Call 407-917-7440 to place your order!
Cracker Barrel has everything you need to make this year’s Thanksgiving truly special. Their Heat n’ Serve Feast or Family Dinner gives you a complete Thanksgiving meal to-go that’s ready to serve in 2 hours. Browse their meal options to find the right size for your gathering or build your own from the a la carte menu.
Spend less time in the kitchen and more time creating memories with friends and family. Online ordering is available now, with pick up between November 18 and 25.
- Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner (Feeds 4-6, $104.99)
- Includes Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, Choice of 1 Country Side, and Sweet Yeast Rolls.
- Heat n’ Serve Feast (Feeds 8-10, $154.99)
- Includes 2 Oven-Roasted Turkey Breasts, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, Choice of 2 Country Sides, Pumpkin Pie & Pecan Pie, and Sweet Yeast Rolls.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ at ICON Park is offering a Thanksgiving to go meal for $175 that feeds up to 6 people. The meal includes a starter, 4 sides (1 quart each), 3 meats (4 pounds total), and a tray of banana pudding. All items are packed cold with heating instructions.
Cost: $175; order by November 15th for pick up on November 22nd or 23rd. To order call 631-872-3855.
Sides Only Options
If you have the main dish under control and just need help with the sides, we’ve got you covered for that as well. These restaurants have sides only options that can help you get a fabulous meal on the table in no time!
Back by popular demand, Hungry Pants has created a Thanksgiving Meal of ALL SIDES, and guess what? It’s ALL plant-based! You just need to take care of the turkey… or Tofurkey, and let them do the rest.
The meal package is designed to feed a family (or framily) of 8 people for $130. Here’s what’s included:
- 32 oz Brussel Sprout Casserole
- 32 oz Purple Mashed Potatoes
- 32 oz Corn Bread Stuffing
- 32 oz Roasted Root Vegetable Medley
- 8 oz – Fried Onion toppings
- 16 oz – White Gravy
- 16 oz – Fresh Citrus Cranberry Sauce
You can also add a Sour Orange or Chocolate Silk Pie for $40 each.
Order cut-off is Sunday, November 19 for pick up on Wednesday, November 22. You can place your order online starting now.
4 Rivers Smokehouse
Side dishes can be purchased a la carte or as part of the Fixins Package, which feeds 4-6 and includes six different side dishes. Thanksgiving to go orders must be placed by 11/18 at 5:00 PM, with pick-up on November 22.
Cost: A la carte sides are $10.99 per quart. The Fixins Package is $67.49 and includes six side dishes (1 quart serving each). See the full menu and order online here.
How about some delicious sides from The Capital Grille? Pick up on Wednesday, November 22nd or Thursday, November 23rd and store the prepared sides in your refrigerator.
Reheating instructions will be provided at time of pick up so you can simply reheat when you are ready and enjoy in less than an hour. Serves 4.
THANKSGIVING SIDES AT HOME INCLUDES ($135):
- Broiche Stuffing
- Housemade Gravy
- Sam’s Mashed Potatoes
- French Green Beans
- Pecan-Crusted Sweet Potatoes with Hot Honey
- Cranberry-Pear Chutney
- Seeded Rolls